Careers at Cedar Ridge Ministries
Cedar Ridge Ministries offers a generous benefits package, positive work environment, and an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. Benefits include holiday pay, vacation pay, sick pay, as well as health, dental, and vision insurance.
All applicants must pass a detailed background investigation that could include:
- Passing a health and physical conditioning screening which may include drug testing
- Verification of business and personal references
- Verification of driver's license with a good driving record (For positions that transport children and/or drive a Cedar Ridge vehicle)
- Police/FBI/Child Protective Services background investigations
If you are interested in a position at Cedar Ridge please use the Online Employment Application. Be sure that you are using an up-to-date web browser.
Supplemental Information for Direct Care Positions includes:
- Examples of the physical fitness challenges for direct care positions
- Information regarding various State and Federal Regulations concerning Criminal History (convictions only) that might bar someone from employment in direct care position
- Summary information about upcoming State Requirements regarding Child Care Certification.
Click here to learn more
Margaret Lamar, HR Generalist
301-582-0282 Ext. 126
Twila Young-Frazier, HR Assistant
The following positions are currently open. Click on the buttons for full details.